Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shakespeare Love Quotes

The course of true love never did run smooth.
~William Shakespeare


Mistress, you know yourself, down on your knees, And thank heaven, fasting, for a good man's love
~As you Like it

I will not be sworn but love may transform me to an oyster
~Much Ado About Nothing

Love goes by haps; Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps .
~ William Shakespeare

I will not be sworn but love may transform me to an oyster
~ William Shakespeare

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind
~A Midsummer Night's Dream.. Here are more Shakespeare Love quotes from various of his plays including Romeo and Juliet..

O, spirit of love, how quick and fresh art thou.
~ William Shakespeare

Speak low if you speak love
~ William Shakespeare

Is this the generation of love? Hot blood, hot thoughts and hot deeds? Why, they are vipers. Is love a generation of vipers?
~ William Shakespeare

Love goes toward love, as schoolboys from their books; but love from love, toward school with heavy looks.
~William Shakespeare

Lovers can do their amorous rites by their own beauties
~ William Shakespeare

My bounty is as boundless as the sea, my love as deep; the more I give to thee, the more I have, for both are infinite.
~ William Shakespeare


A heart to love, and in that heart, Courage, to make's love known.
~ William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home